Landlords Association was founded in 1973. With nearly 6,000
members drawn from every postcode in England and Wales, and across
Scotland and Northern Ireland, its members between them are responsible
for over 50,000 tenancies in the private-rented sector country-wide.
The NLA exists to protect and promote the interests of private
landlords of residential property. It works to represent the views
of its members to government, local authorities and the media. It
aims to ensure that landlords are aware of their statutory rights
and responsibilities and to foster a fair and friendly relationship
between landlords and tenant.
In addition to strengthening the NLA’s campaigning efforts,
members receive a number of direct benefits:
- Telephone advice line: unlimited member use, five days a week,
providing advice on issues such as tenancy agreements, environmental
health & building regulations, housing benefit and fire regulations.
- Taxation advice through Taxation Solutions.
- Bi-monthly member newsletter: updates, news and member offers.
- We now provide our new journal UK Landlord to members every two months in place of the NLA newsletter and NFRL journal.
- Copies of the NLA model assured short-hold tenancy agreements.
- Web site with an exclusive member section.
- Frequent member offers.
- Regular meetings and events addressed by leading industry figures.
- Access to lower cost property insurance.
- Representation to both local & national government.
The subscription is just £65 per year if you pay by Direct
Debit (otherwise £70 per year). New members pay a joining
fee of £18.00. Your subscription is normally fully tax deductible
against your rental income. Separate rates are available for company
and associate memberships.
To Join contact us at email@example.com
or call 0870 241 0471 or 020 7828 2445. Visit the National
Landlords Association web-site at www.landlords.org.uk